Thursday, October 24, 2013

Officially 20th!!

24october1993 yeahhh its my birthday!happy happy 20th birthday puteri mohd dini! I wish my dream come true and may allah always bless me and my lovely family...
Here, i would like to thank to my familys n friends for the lovely wishes!and thankss so much to my bebeh brissty for the suprise!bring some food at my house n having lunch together and also for the lovely birthday gift! Im literally overwhelmed!!
And not forgetting to my beloved family,for celebrating my bday!what a memoriable day i had today! Mummy looks very excited that im turning 20th!hahaha!!i will never forget this moment that im officially 20th! Im such a happy birthday girl today!and such a lucky person to have family n friends like what i've right now!eventhough someone makes me sad lastnight! But, i just ignore it...wasted my time to think abt fool thing!!!
In the age of 20th,i just wish have a blessed life,strengh,goodluck,meet a mr.Right,happiness,and Dimurahkan rezeki!amin..may allah alwaysss blessing my life...amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment